2 Years Warranty On Parts And Labour
HMS Massage Gun PDM3125H Black
PDM3125H HMS is a professional massage gun. It is intended for a deep massage of the entire body. The gun works well for, athletes, people having a sedentary lifestyle as well as for physiotherapists. The product has 6 replaceable tips. Combined with up to twenty-speed adjustments it enables you to adjust the massage to any type of muscle. PDM3125H is a powerful device, sixth speed levels convert into up to 3200 movements per minute. It provides a really deep massage.
The product is very easy to use and it has a clear LED display showing the current speed and the battery charge level. It is also handy and lightweight. It is no problem to have a massage when sitting comfortably in front of the TV or at a desk at work. Moreover, the gun is equipped with a durable battery. When charged maximally it enables 180-minute operation. The entire set is packed in a handy suitcase, which makes it easier to take the equipment on the go.
Using the gun brings two types of benefits for our body: mechanical and neurological and physiological. The mechanical benefit is the hydration of muscles and fascial tissues. Shortly, all our internal tissues are surrounded by a special fluid; the more water-like consistency of the fluid, the greater the range of motion. This is how the gun works, we hydrate the tissues increasing their mobility and supporting the lymphatic system.
The second type of benefits is neurological and physiological. When doing the massage by the gun, we affect the muscle fascia and more precisely, the receptors in it. These receptors are responsible for muscle tension.
Therefore, we can conclude that the PDM3125H relaxes the muscles and accelerates the healing of micro-injuries, so-called sore muscles.
• Round Little Tip - universal tip, intended to massage the whole body at moderate intensity
• Round Large Tip - universal tip, intended to massage the whole body at moderate intensity
• Fork Tip - massage of long and narrow muscles, as well as the area around the spine, such as the neck
• Flat Tip - larger, more tense muscles
• Bullet Tip - very precise tip, designed for trigger points; it helps to massage difficult to reach muscles
• Silencer Tip - massage of the places closest to the bone in order to soften the hits