- 2 years warranty parts and labour
- Price includes delivery till ground floor (boxed)
- Assembly charge at €20.00 for all products in the same order
- €5.00 charge per every additional floor (applies only if a building lifting service is not available)
What is the Renegade Air Bike?
The ReNegaDE Air Bike is an upright stationary exercise bike with handles, also known as a fan bike. The resistance is provided by a fan wheel that exponentially increases wind resistance as you pedal harder. The intensity of exercise on the ReNegaDE Air Bike is completely dependent on the person exercising. You can exercise your lower and upper body at the same time, or exercise your legs or arms independently, simply by resting your feet on pegs in the center of the fan wheel.
How does it work?
- The resistance on the airbike is caused by the blades moving through the air.
- Low speed: low resistance
- High speed: high resistance
- Pedals and handlebars are connected:Train upper and lower body at the same time
- Upper and lower body can be trained independent from each other
- Functional arms
- Extra wide range of motion from handlebars
Out of all fitness equipment available for losing weight, Air Bikes are the most popular, because they are light and easy-to-use. The ReNegaDE Air Bike is a great way to exercise conveniently and
efficiently, especially in the comfort of own home. It’s easy to use and a good machine for burning fat.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Also ideal for people not used to exercising or very overweight people
- Ideal if bad weather doesn’t allow outside activities
- Watch TV during a workout
- Low injury risk to knees and ankles
- Easy to develop a rhythmic pace for better fat burning
- Helps develop leg strength
- Air/fan assisted bikes help cool down skin while working out
For more information check below catalogue